Vertical EZmouse2 Right Handed
The Vertical EZMouse2 for Right Handed was conceived to reduce the risk of pain conducive by arm- twisting motion during the use of a classic mouse. To prevent injury, the hand must completely be relaxed. Fingers must also be relaxed and the position of the hand halfway between a closed fist and an extended hand. The shape of the EZMouse2 supports your hand in a completely relaxed position. It eliminates the twisting of forearm and the tensing of tendons. It is also noted to suit hands from the largest to the smallest.
- Soft rubber coating, offers excellent hand feel.
- Scroll wheel made of silica gel, is precise and feels comfortable.
- Specially designed finger slots, supports fingers well.
- Its ergonomic shape eliminates forearm twisting and offers better relaxation of fingers.
- Opposing thumb slot to finger slots naturally counteracts finger pressure, so that the EZMouse does not move sideways when clicking with normal force.
- Review Button: press the review button to go to previous page when you surf on the web.
- Laser technology provides more precise, responsive and smoother tracking delivery. Work on any surface.
- Adjustable Tracking Resolution : 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI.
- System requirements: Windows® 98, 2000, 2003, Me, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OSX 10.2 or above.
- Dimensions: 4¾" (12 cm) x 2¾" (7 cm) x 2¾" (7 cm)
- Agency approvals: cE , FCC , RoHS
Tags: Ergonomic products, ergonomic product, ergonomic mouse, Minicute Ezmouse 2, Minicute EZmouse 3, Ergonomic Mouse, EZMOUSE2RH,