Cushion Air Disc Jr.
Promotes optimal sitting posture on a chair
- When used on the floor, helps develop balance and gross motor skills
- Responds to the need to move and helps increase focus and attention
The Kit Planete inflatable dynamic cushion that activates intrinsic trunk muscles to encourage active sitting and support of the spine. It can be used by children in class on regular chairs or floor and allows for movement in all direction with a bumpy surface offering light sensory input. Made of heavy duty, the Air Disc Jr. is easy to wash, very resistant yet does not slip on chair or floor (anti-skid surface). With a 13 inch diameter, this cushion fits perfectly to standard elementary school chairs.
For specs (in French only) Click here
Recommended use and warnings
- Adjust inflation as needed and tolerated by the child: less inflated for maximal stability and inflated to half the disc when movement is needed
- Use the Air Disc Jr. for periods up to a maximum of twenty (20) consecutive minutes to prevent muscular fatigue
- Recommended for children between the ages of 3 and 12 years
- No contact with sharp objects
- In you are unsure of how/why use this cushion with a child, consult a professional to make sure this product is right
- Care: Hand wash in lukewarm water with mild soap
Tags: educational products, sensory products, sensory material, TDH, autism, autistic, learning difficulty, attention deficit, behavioral disorder, Asperger, motor skills global, stress , cushion, postural, posture, body awareness, child, children, boy, girl, cushion, kit planete