Heavy duty plastic board with two handles. Use it for obstacle courses and games to help improve posture, coordination skills and balance reactions. Storage unit sold separately.
Small: 30 x 30 cm. Large: 41 x 41 cm. Maximum load: 113 kg.
Avoid the standing position given the risks of a possible fall. It is recommended to adapt the length of use for children according to their tolerance and abilities. A child with a poor muscle tone or balance challenges may need the support of an adult. Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
The scooter board is a tool that is very appreciated by children. Used often in gyms or playrooms, it allows children to move in all directions or spin around. Available in two formats adapted to child size. Small: 30 x 30 cm. Large : 41 x 41 cm. Holds a maximal charge of 113 kg. The scooter is equipped with handles for more stability if needed.
HOW TO USE IN EVERYDAY LIFE?
More specifically, these are different possible uses:
- The child can lay on his abdomen, raise his lower limbs and propel himself with his upper limbs;
- The child can sit cross-legged and pull himself with a rope or another object;
- The child can sit and propel himself with his feet;
- The scooter board can be used on a slopped plane, indoors or outdoors, requiring more propulsion force;
- Several scooter boards may be connected to offer more support or allow a group use;
- Creating a circuit or a race is motivating children to use the tool.
WHO IS IT FOR?
We recommend it for children, 2 years +, teenagers and adults, in a variety of contexts: home, school, daycare, other. The scooter board improves the following skills:
- Strengthens muscles in the core and extremities, as well as arms and legs.
- Develops body awareness.
- Improves dissociation with core and limbs.
- Improves balance.
- Improves motor coordination.
Tags: educational products, sensory products, educational material, sensory material, TDH, autism, autistic, learning difficulty, attention deficit, behavioral disorder, Asperger, communication, language, time management, motor skills, fine motor skills, motor skills global, oral, oral motor, visual perception, view, sensory solutions, manimo, lizard, heavy jacket, shell, hearing, phone, whisper phone, emotions, array, ruler, watch, massage ball, ball, stress ball, stress , cushion, collar, tube, chews, chew, headband, cover, manipulation, stimulation, tactile, postural, posture, body awareness, sled, concentration, educational tool, tools, agitation, pressure, glove, Therapressure, activity, sound, sound , dial, time timer, poster, posters, fdmt, kit planete, thermometer, timidity, shyness, fear, child, children, boy, girl, write, writing, aid, help, read, reading, telephone, adult, junior, fidget, massage, pencil grip, putty, stylo, pencil, cushion, tunnel, stool, sled,