Avoid repetitive strain injuries - switch to the correct computer mouse !
To create a good working environment, the ergonomic factor is very important to prevent arm damage. With simple and effective ergonomic products, any workplace can be organized to avoid different stress injuries such as "RSI". With the Barmouse Professional, you get a natural working position for your hands. The Barmouse Professional is a computer mouse that’s more convenient, comfortable and easier to use. The pointer is controlled by a Rollerbar that can rolls up and down and slides from side to side.
The Rollerbar is centrally located between the wrist supports, at your fingertips and can use both hands. The mouse location and control features were designed to ensure proper and optimum working position with your keyboard and monitor.
- Ergonomic mouse with a 7-button system
- The cursor is controlled simply and naturally through the Rollerbar
- Choose the length of the Rollerbar, 11 cm or 17.5 cm, simply by removing the plastic protector
- Extra wide Scroll wheel
- The mouse buttons and scroll bar located just below the spacebar
- Comfortable Palm rests in like vinyl leather, are removable and cleanable
- Height and length adjustable keyboard plate - stable regardless of size
- USB connector
- Dimensions without keyboard plate: 19.5" / 49.5 cm x 3.5" / 8.8 cm x 1.25" / 3 cm
- Dimensions with keyboard plate: 19.5" / 49.5 cm x 9.5" / 24.0 cm x 1.25" / 3 cm
- Weight: 2.8 Lbs / 1.3 kg
Tags: Ergonomic products, ergonomic product, ergonomic mouse, Office Accessories, Ergonomic Computer Accessories, wireless, Contour design, roller mouse, roller mouse pro 3, rollermouse, barmousePro, barmouse-pro,