Vertical EZmouse2 Left Handed
The Vertical EZMouse2 for Left Handed was conceived to reduce the risk of pain conducive by arm- twisting motion during the use of a classic mouse.
The shape of the EZMouse2 supports your hand in a completely relaxed position. It eliminates the twisting of forearm and the tensing of tendons. It is also noted to suit hands from the largest to the smallest.
No open box returns.
- Soft rubber coating, offers excellent hand feel.
- Scroll wheel made of silica gel, is precise and feels comfortable.
- Specially designed finger slots, supports fingers well.
- Its ergonomic shape eliminates forearm twisting and offers better relaxation of fingers.
- Opposing thumb slot to finger slots naturally counteracts finger pressure, so that the EZMouse does not move sideways when clicking with normal force.
- Review Button: press the review button to go to previous page when you surf on the web.
- Laser technology provides more precise, responsive and smoother tracking delivery. Work on any surface.
- Adjustable Tracking Resolution : 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI.
- System Compatibility: Windows® 98, 2000, 2003, Me, XP, Vista, 7-8-10, Linux, Mac OSX 10.2 or above.
- Dimensions: 4¾" (12 cm) x 2¾" (7 cm) x 2¾" (7 cm)
- Agency approvals: cE , FCC , RoHS
Tags: Ergonomic products, ergonomic product, ergonomic mouse, Minicute Ezmouse 2, Minicute EZmouse 3, Ergonomic Mouse, EZMOUSE2LH,