Workrite, Fundamentals EX, Electric Base Set
Fundamentals EX and LX Electric sit stand base sets are designed to provide exceptional quality at an affordable price. They feature integrated computerized controls and are some of the most energy efficient sit stand tables in the industry, using less than one dollar of electricity per year on average.
Fundamentals LX is available with 2-stage legs for a value based height range, while Fundamentals EX has 3-stage legs for full BIFMA G1-2013 height range. Fundamentals EX and LX frame sets are designed to easily accommodate both 24″ and 30″ deep worksurfaces with equipment payloads up to 125 pounds. All Fundamentals sit stand base sets include a frame set (legs, brackets, motor(s) and cables), a Flat Foot Kit and Programmable Switch.
To add a work surface, please contact us by email or phone (450-965-9963). We will consider your needs and submit a detailed quote.
- Frame options: 2-leg and 3-leg frames
- 24″ or 30″ depths
- Widths from 30″ to 72″ depending on shape
- Finish options: silver, charcoal, and white
- Payload capacity:
- 125 pounds for 2-leg models
- 200 pounds for 3-leg models
- Travel speed: 1.6 inches per second
- Max power draw: 120 V, 60 Hz, 2.5 A for 2-Leg; 4.0 A for 3-Leg
- Standby power: 0.1 W
- Meets BIFMA X5.5 standards for performance and durability
- Fundamentals EX height range: 22.5″ to 48.7″ for full BIFMA G1-2013 compliance
PDF: EX LX 2 Station Benching FDEX_FDLX 60-70-B02-WP Instruction
PDF: 3-Leg EX_LX 5472-4272 Workcenter Assembly Instructions
PDF: EX_LX 54-72 Workcenter 2-leg Assembly Instructions.
PDF: EX_LX 30-48 Workcenter 2-leg Assembly Instructions
PDF: Programmable Control User Guide
Tags: Workrite, Fundamentals, Ergonomic products, ergonomic product, Office Accessories, Ergonomic Computer Accessories, sit-stand, sit stand workstation, SEHX, sierra HX, essentia, cascade, sierra HLX, electric, sit-stand system, adjustable height keyboard, electric table, Artopex, work table, adjustable table, multi-level workstations, shared tables,