Eggsercizer Pack of 10
Ergonomically shaped, it provides an effective way to rehabilitate and strengthen fingers, hands and wrists. Can be heated or chilled. Latex-free and Gluten-free.
These eggs were designed to develop strenght in the hands, fingers, wrists and forearm. They are ergonomically shaped and can easily be used in a wide variety of moments daily. Heating the Eggsercizer in a container of warm water 3 to 4 minutes can improve peripheral circulation in the hand and fingers. For an individual with sensitivity or pain, chilling the hand exerciser in the refrigerator will facilitate the exercises.
The Eggsercizer also allows emotional and attentional regulation. Some characteristics:
- Available in 4 levels of resistance Level of resistance Colour Extra Soft Orange Soft Green Medium Blue Firm Plum The egg is designed to be used with a full hand or with the fingers. It can be squeezed by the full hand or with the fingers in different ways according to the professional recommendation.
HOW TO USE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
With its texture and the various resistance levels, the Eggsercizer allows to:
- Develop muscles in the hands, fingers, wrists and forearm: Manipulating the egg with the fingers allows reinforcement of flexor and adductor muscles in the fingers, necessary to grasp objects. In addition, the egg allows strenghtening the thumb while improving flexion and opposition. Wrist strenght can be improved supinating and pronating
- Improve body awareness:
- Manipulating the egg stimulates proprioceptive receptors, therefore awarenes of the arm, hand and fingers.
- Optimize receptiveness and attention:
- Manipulating the egg can help concentrate during activities requiring undivided attention. It also encourages calming down through tactile sensory proprioceptive stimulations.
WHO IS IT FOR?
We recommend it for children, teenagers and adults, in different contexts, at home, school, daycare, work and other. Interesting to use with:
- An individual who must increase strenght and mobility of hands and fingers or is affected by one of the following:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Recovery following hand surgery
- Repetitive stress injury
- A child who manipulates his clothes, hair, school tools and has difficulty focusing
- An individual who needs to regulate his emotions properly, by manipulating an object in his hand.
PRECAUTIONS Level of resistance must be chosen according to the person’s capacities.
Tags: educational products, sensory products, educational material, sensory material, TDH, autism, autistic, learning difficulty, attention deficit, behavioral disorder, Asperger, communication, language, emotions, chew, headband, cover, manipulation, stimulation, tactile, postural, posture, body awareness, sled, concentration, educational tool, tools, agitation, boy, girl, write, writing, aid, help, read, reading, telephone, adult, junior, fidget, massage, pencil grip, putty, stylo, pencil,