Cascade Counterbalance Sit Stand Base
Quotes according to your specifications!
Contact us by email or tel. (450-965-9963)
For example, the Cascade product price shown on the site includes the following specifications:
- mechanism structure 2 legs: 48"wide x 30" depth for a surface
- Silver color of the structure (no top)
The Cascade counterbalance base is a great alternative to electric workcenters for areas where frequent adjustments are not required, or for any area where electric power may not be readily available.When properly adjusted, Cascade balances payloads from 0 to 85 pounds and adjusts quickly and smoothly to the desired height by simply pulling a mechanical trigger mechanism. Cascade Counterbalance will accommodate a wide range of rectangular worksurfaces, features a unique flat foot design, and is available in silver finish only.
If the model above does not suit you, you can configure your own workstation to your standards by customizing it from A to Z!
Click on CONFIGURE YOUR SIT STAND DESK
- Complete all steps.
- After clicking on "Finish", the "Project Details" page will open.
- Important to click on CAD under the Info Currency
- You can enter the information you want!
- Click on "Download PDF"
- Open your PDF on which you will have the full description of what you have chosen as well as the suggested retail prices, excluding delivery charges.
- Email us (email@example.com) your PDF and we will promptly offer you an excellent discounted price.
PDF Cascade / Frameset Quick Reference
PDF Cascade / Workcenter Assembly Instructions
PDF Non-Electric Workcenter Application Considerations
PDF Laminated Worksurfaces Description
PDF Tranquility Panels System Description
Tags: Workrite, Ergonomic products, ergonomic product, Office Accessories, Ergonomic Computer Accessories, sit-stand, sit stand workstation, SEHX, sierra HX, essentia, cascade, sierra HLX, electric, sit-stand system, adjustable height keyboard, electric table, counterbalance, crank, cascade, non electric, Artopex, work table, adjustable table, multi-level workstations, shared tables,